The budget released Monday would trim spending on federal health-care programs by about $360 billion over the next decade, primarily by reducing payments to drug companies and other providers. Starting in 2017, Obama also proposes to raise Medicare premiums for new retirees and seniors with higher incomes, start charging co-payments for home health-care services, and penalize patients who buy Medigap policies to take care of Medicare co-payments and deductibles (Montgomery, 2/13).
- Wikileaks releases trove of secret US cables aje.me/11ItfbD via @AJEnglish 1 week ago
- Press Releases - OSPI - Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction wp.me/p1ZIVM-2px via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- @DrCarlMack Hon.Michael Fuller,sui juris, HAVE A COMPLANT WHY DO MAGIC DRAGON CHINESE,ASICANS IN,WOLFS IN SHEEPSKIN 1 week ago
- @byJustified Extraordinary abuse of JUSTICE. 1 week ago
- Accused WikiLeaks Whistleblower Bradley Manning Testifies He Thought He Would "Die in Custody" democracynow.org/2012/11/30/acc… 2 weeks ago